We continue to monitor the invasion of Ukraine. We also follow the Shields Up campaign of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. To that end we may engage from time to time in limited mirroring actions keeping as close as possible to Archive Team practices to ensure access to online resources in the event of collateral damage from cyberwarfare impacting assets in the United States of America. It is our understanding that actions in the cyberwarfare realm do not stay well confined to one geographic area. Although online information can be very fragile in an unstable world, we do not expect a so-called "Digital Dark Age". We do expect things to be unnecessarily messy.
In no particular order:
- Work on forking the newspaper package on CTAN to create a framework for samizdat publications such as currently seen from the Zvezda newspaper
- Adjust our radio-based equipment for better reception of Over The Air data streams such as NAVTEX and WEFAX
- Reviewing technical materials on UUCP and its spiritual successor NNCP
- Reviewing operational methods behind the ancient way of the "BBS" which have otherwise been termed "lost civilization"
- Review the status of dog-related network
- Review site security