Eventually even a blog can be brought back to life. A simple list may be best in order, for now, at the very least:
- I now have my General-class amateur radio license in the United States
- I am blessed to have a great team of deputies to assist in leading Ubuntu Ohio
- Podcasting is still offline for the time being due to work-related circumstances
- The work of the LoCo Council has gotten interesting though due to OpenID issues I cannot write blog posts on that site to talk about things
- I have been increasingly assisting in backporting software relating to the pump.io network such as dianara and pumpa
What would it take to get Ubuntu CDs available for sale from a national electronic retailer in the United States? Would that increase potential for access? Would that create revenue for Canonical? Would it matter in the end?